Hey Champs! Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use the Imgur and Flickr integrations with Social Champ.
- After you log in you will land on the content publisher by default. Navigate to the toolbar at the bottom of the publisher and click the Add Media button.
- A pop window should appear. In the window navigate to the left panel and click the Flickr or Imgur tab.
- Here you will see a variety of options for you to choose from.
- You can even use the Search bar at the top to look something specific up like Cats!
- Moreover, Imgur even gives you an option to filter your search. Simply click the Filter By dropdown at the top.
- You can filter by Videos, Images, or have a mix of both under All Types.
- Once you’ve decided on a Media, hover over it, click the checkbox at the top-left of the media and then hit the upload button.
- Now, finalize your post and hit the Schedule button.
Great work! Now you know how to use the Flickr and Imgur integrations with Social Champ.
Check out FAQs here.