Hey Champs! Before you start publishing to your Youtube Channel you will need to connect it with Social Champ. You can learn how to do so here.
Now that your Youtube channel is connected – Let’s talk about how you can schedule videos on Youtube via Social Champ.
1) When you first log in to Social Champ you will land on the content dashboard by default. Click the dropdown at the top and select your Youtube Channel.
2) Now type out your description for the Youtube video in the publisher.
3) Click the Add Media button and you can either upload a video from your PC or select one from our Free Videos library
4) While the video is uploading you can navigate to the panel at the bottom where you can type out your Video Title.
5) Click the More Options button to define more parameters for the video.
6) You set your video on Private or make it public
7) Select the category and playlist
8) Add tags for your video
9) Upload a thumbnail
10) Choose your licensing
11) Also select if you want the video to be embeddable, notify your subscribers and categorize it as a kids video.
12) Once done, decide when to publish and press the Schedule/Post Now button.
Great Work! Now you know how to Schedule videos on Youtube via Social Champ!
Please Note: The media you upload for Youtube publishing should not be over 5 GB.