Hey Champs! Want to speed up your workflow and manage your Socials Accounts more efficiently? Social Champ’s Quick Select feature is here to help!
Let’s learn how you can set up and manage your Quick Select groups!
1) When you first log in you will land on the content dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the Quick Select button under the account selection dropdown.
2) Click it to release a dropdown and then click the Manage Group button.
3) You will be redirected to a new page. Here, you have the option to create a new Quick Select group. Click the Create New button.
4) Assign a name to your group and select the Social Accounts you would like to group together from the left panel.
5) Once done, click the save button and you’re done!
6) Next time you want to publish to a selected number of Socials for your client simply select a group from the Quick Select dropdown.
Great work! Now you know how to use the Quick Select feature. Happy posting, Champs!