- Login to your Social Champ’s account and navigate to Engage from left. Then, click on Add Profile from the top left corner and connect your desired social profile(s):
- Select any of your added profile and you will see all the comments, messages and reviews in one place:
- You also have the option to view your comments, messages and reviews separately. On selecting Comments, it will only show all the comments and you can respond to them with ease:
- In the same way, by selecting Conversations (PM) you will only see the messages and you can do more filtration between already read and unread messages. This will enable you to respond to messages directly from here:
- On top of that, there are some options in our Engage feature. To explore them, click on dots:
- And you will see more options for your Inbox Messaging:
- From the Group, you can add different social profiles in a single place by using CREATE NEW GROUP:
- From Saved Replies, you can save your pre-written messages that will help you to respond faster in a quick time:
- To set up your saved replies, just click on CREATE A NEW REPLY:
- And from here you can easily customize and save your replies:
What is Social Champ?
Social Champ is a social media management tool to conquer all digital platforms. An innovative solution that helps you intelligently publish your content to maximize exposure.
What pricing plans does Social Champ offer?
Social Champ offers Four pricing plans: Professional Plan, Champion Plan, Business Plan, and Agency Plan.
Which social media networks are integrated with Social Champ?
Facebook (Pages & Groups), Twitter, LinkedIn (Profiles & Pages), Instagram (Reminders & Business), Pinterest, and Google My Business.
Does Social Champ offer Lifetime Deals?
Social Champ occasionally offers Lifetime Deals. Our current offers can be viewed here or for any more information contact us.
How can a Social Champ account be deleted?
Connect with our customer support for any issues or from Social Champ’s account settings, an account can be deleted.