Hey Champs! Social Champ has introduced an advanced version of Bulk Upload CSV files for extensive YouTube scheduling. With this update, you can now upload and schedule multiple YouTube videos with detailed information simultaneously, saving you time and effort.
Here’s how you can use the Bulk Upload feature on Social Champ for YouTube:
- Log in to the platform, and you will be directed to our main content dashboard. Select the Bulk Upload feature from the left panel.
- Now, you can find a detailed description of YouTube’s Advanced CSV file formulation. This information helps you understand how to structure and format your CSV file correctly for the successful bulk scheduling of YouTube videos.
- Then click on Download CSV file template with YouTube.to download.
- Once you have prepared your CSV file following the required format, you can upload it using the “Upload CSV File” option.
- Next, you will be asked to select a YouTube profile for bulk content.
- Social Champ will finalize all your posts in step 3; if any post contains errors, it will be marked with one. Error posts can be edited or deleted on the spot. All the posts showing the sign ‘Ready’ can be simply scheduled, edited, or deleted further.
- At the final stage of the Bulk Upload process, if any formatting issues or errors are detected in the CSV file that doesn’t comply with the platform’s rules, Social Champ will indicate them to you.
- After approval, bulk upload lastly will show a sign of ‘All Done’ to confirm the bulk scheduling, which can be seen in Queue or Calendar.
Great! Now you know how to schedule your YouTube posts via the ‘Bulk Upload’ feature.