Hey Champs! The Post Approval feature is a useful tool for the Owner/Admin of the account who wants to monitor the content created by the Author team members before publishing them.
- After logging into your Social Champ account you will land on the Content Dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the left panel and select Post Approval.
- Here, you can all the posts submitted for approvals, when they were submitted, and by whom.
- You can Approve/Decline all posts by clicking the buttons at the top left or Approve/Decline individual posts by clicking the buttons at the bottom of each post.
- You also have the option to Edit the post in the pending section by clicking the Pen Icon.
- A pop-up composer will show up. After making the changes you can hit save. (Please note: This does not approve the post but simply makes edits to the post).
- Posts can also be filtered, simply click the Filter By button at the top-right
- You can filter by Selecting Team Members and Social Accounts.
- Click the Search button to apply the filter or you can click the Clear All button to remove all the filters.
- If you decline a post you can leave a comment for the team member to view and make the necessary edits.
- After the changes have been made the declined post will land in the Pending tab again for the admin/owner to approve.
- If you want to view your previously ‘Approved’ and ‘Declined’ posts you can view them by visiting their respective tabs at the top.
Please note: If a post submitted for Post Approval does not get ‘Approved’ or ‘Declined’ it will not get posted and stay in the Post Approval tab till action is taken.
More of a visual learner? Check out this Tutorial on Social Champ’s Post Approvals feature!
Check out our FAQs here