Hello Champs! Ever wondered why your posts were not published on the social media account? So where did they go? In that case, you can look for the post in Calendar and Queue under the failed post.
Let’s start with the step-by-step guide on how to locate a failed post in the Calendar/Queue.
- Select ‘Calendar’ from the left blue pane.
- Choose your social media accounts from the top left drop-down for which you want to see the scheduled post.
- From the top right drop-down, you can filter the posts based on the post type available. Select ‘Failed’ to see the posts accordingly.
- Clicking on the specific post will enable you to have the post preview along with the error message on the right side of the Calendar.
After making the necessary changes you can reschedule your post by clicking on the ‘Reschedule’ button available at the bottom of the preview.
- Select ‘Publish’ from the left blue pane.
- Choose ‘Queue’ from the left column and select the social media account from the top left drop-down.
- Select the Failed tab. Here, you can see all your failed posts and the errors generated.
You can also access the notification of the failed posts from the top right bell icon. Here you can see the screenshot with the error message and can reschedule the post after making the necessary changes accordingly.
Great work! Now you know how to locate the failed post in the Calendar and Queue.
Here is a video tutorial:
Great work! Now you know how to locate failed posts!