Login from your Social Champ’s account and select ‘Settings’ from the second left column.
1. Select ‘Manage Accounts’ and click ‘Add New’.
2. Social Champ will provide a list of social media account options. Find ‘Instagram Stories’ and click to connect.
3. A pop-up window will notify you on how this integration can be used indirectly to post on all Instagram personal accounts (Feed, Stories and Direct) or can be used to publish Instagram Stories on all Instagram account types.
You will also be notified to have the Social Champ mobile app on your device to receive push notifications.
If you agree to all, click ‘Proceed’.
4. You will be redirected to the Instagram login page.
5. Authorize Social Champ to post on your Instagram account by clicking ‘Allow’.
6. Download Social Champ’s App for Android or iOS. (Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialchamp.socialchamp, iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/pk/app/social-champ/id1140057826 )
7. Once you log in, accept the ‘Push Notification’ permission.
8. Schedule media (maximum 1 if publishing via iOS and up to 9 if publishing via Android) from Social Champ’s Website.
9. You’ll receive a reminder in a form of a Push Notification on your connected device at the scheduled time.
10. Choose to post your content as Story, Feed or Direct from the app.
11. We’ll load your media into Instagram, with the caption saved to your phone’s clipboard, ready to be pasted.
You can also check out this video tutorial on Adding a Social Account.
Check out FAQs here.