Hey Champs! You can now Shuffle your Auto-Queue and Recycle posts with Social Champ. The Shuffle Posts feature allows you to randomize the order of your posts in Queue and Recycle collections with just a click of a button.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to shuffle your posts in Social Champ.
- After logging into your Social Champ account you will land on the Content Dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the left panel and click Queue.
- From the left panel, select the Social Media account you want to shuffle posts for (you can only select 1 account at a time)
- Navigate your cursor to the 3-dot menu at the right of your screen and then select the Shuffle Posts option
- After logging into your Social Champ account you will land on the Content Dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the left panel and click Recycle.
- Open one of your collections, and click the 3-dot menu in the top-right corner. Then select Shuffle Collection.
Great job! Now you know how to Shuffle Posts with Social Champ.
Please note: Only Auto-Queue and Recycle Collection posts will get shuffled through the Shuffle Posts feature. All your other Scheduled posts will not get shuffled.
Check out FAQs here.