Hey Champs! Welcome to Social Champ’s all-new and improved workspace feature. The new workspace will help you streamline and manage your tasks with more ease and efficiency.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how you can create new Workspaces.
CREATE A WORKSPACE
- When you first log in to your Social Champ account you will land on the content dashboard by default. Drag your cursor to the top-left of the screen and click the Workspace dropdown.
- You have the option to create a new workspace from the dropdown by clicking the Add New button or you can select ‘View all workspaces’ and then click the Create New button in the next window.
- Step 1 is to set a Name for your Workspace, upload a picture to personalize it, and then click Next. (Uploading a picture is optional)
- Step 2 is to select the Social Media accounts you would like to add to this workspace.
- Click the box to release a drop-down menu where first you will see a list of All your Social Media accounts connected with Social Champ and the Workspace they’re added to.
- If you would like to add/move a Social Account from a different workspace to the new workspace simply tick the checkbox next to the Social Account.Please note: A Social Media account can only be present in ONE workspace at a time. If you’re moving a Social Media account from one workspace to another a Red error icon will show up. Click the icon to view some important details. They are as follows:
- The team members in this workspace will not be able to post to this profile.
- All posts for this profile will be removed from the Saved Drafts.
- All Auto-RSS feeds set up by the profile will be removed.
- The profile will be removed from all active campaigns.
- Click next, a pop-up window will appear to confirm your choices. Click the confirm button to proceed.
- Step 3 is to select the Team members you want to add to the workspace.
- Click the dropdown to see a list of all your team members.
- Simply tick the checkbox next to the Members names and they will be added to the workspace.
- You can further edit the team by assigning them preferred roles.
- The Admin team member will be able to: Manage Team, Workspaces, Social Accounts, Recycle, Auto-RSS, Post Calendar
- The Editor team Members will be able to: Manage Workspaces, Social Accounts, Recycle, Auto-RSS, Post Calendar
- The Author role Team Member can only manage posts. You can select the Social Accounts the Author can interact with by ticking the checkbox and also opt-in for Post Approvals for those selected Social Media accounts by switching the toggle on.
- Once done click the Finish button to save your new Workspace.
Great work! Now you know how to create workspaces. You can find more guides related to the workspace here and we also encourage you to check out the FAQs below to learn more.
Check out our Video Tutorial on Creating Workspaces here.
Feel free to contact us for any further queries.
Check out FAQs here.