Hey Champs! Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how you can authorize Social Champ to connect your Facebook Groups
- After logging into your Social Champ account you will land on the Content Dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the left panel, click Settings to release the drop-down menu, and then select Manage Account.
- Then click the Add New button.
- Find Facebook Group and click ‘Connect’.
- Choose your desired Facebook Group, and you will be directed to an Authorization page for Facebook.
- Click ‘Authorize Social Champ of Facebook,’ and you will be redirected to your Facebook Group’s Settings.
- Scroll down to App and then click the ‘Pen’ icon in front of Apps.
- A pop-up window will appear. Scroll down a little to find the Add Apps button.
- In the Left Column, search for ‘Social Champ’ and then click the Social Champ icon.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click the Add button.
- Now return to Social Champ Dashboard and you should see your Facebook account connected with Social Champ.
Great work! Now you know how to authorize Social Champ to get your Facebook group connected.
Check out FAQs here.