A. Social Champ’s feature ‘Repeat’, enables you to repeat your posts on Facebook and Twitter only.
2. Create your content and add emojis, hashtags, or mentions and no image.
3. You can check ‘Sentiment Analysis’ before scheduling.
4. Along with the content board is a toggle button ‘I want to repeat my post’.
5. Choose the accounts from the drop-down.
6. Repeat will either delete and repost the same post, will hide it, or will retweet it. Choose the number of repeats and the time gap between them.
7. Once done, you will have four posting options on the lower horizontal bar.
8. Choose Post Now to post away the content immediately.
9. Choose Schedule to schedule posts for any day at any time for any year ahead.
10. Choose Queue Last to queue the content for the available slots.
11. Choose Queue Next to queue the content for the first available slot.