Hey Champs! Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to delete a team member from your Social Champ account.
- After logging into your Social Champ account you will land on the Content Dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the left panel to find and click the Team option.
- Here, you can see a list of all the team members added to your account. To delete a team member, find and click the Bin icon in the same row as their name.
- A pop-up window will appear listing the consequences of removing a team member. They’re as follows:
- The team member will lose access to all profiles and posts of this workspace.
- All published and scheduled posts by the team member would be transferred to the owner of the workspace.
- All posts in the Approve queue would be deleted.
- All notifications for the team member would be removed from the workspace.
- If you’re satisfied with the outcomes click confirm and you’re done!
Great work! Now you know how to Delete a new Team Member. You can find more guides related to the workspace here and we also encourage you to check out the FAQs below to learn more.
Check out this Tutorial on how to Delete a Team member.
Feel free to contact us for any further queries.
Check out FAQs here.