Hey Champs! You can follow the steps in this guide if you want to change your Billing Email Address.
- Login from your Social Champ’s account and you will land on the content dashboard by default. Navigate your cursor to the top-right hand corner, click on the account icon and select Billing Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Here you can see the Billing Email section at the center of your screen. Now, Click on the Edit button.
- This will open up the field for you to make changes. Type in your new Billing Email Address.
- Then click on the Tick button to finalize the change.
- Once done, you will see a pop-up on the top-right-hand corner of the screen that says Account Updated.
Great work! You have officially updated your Billing Email Address.
What is Social Champ?
Social Champ is a social media management tool to conquer all digital platforms. An innovative solution that helps you intelligently publish your content to maximize exposure.
What pricing plans does Social Champ offer?
Social Champ offers Four pricing plans: Professional Plan, Champion Plan, Business Plan, and Agency Plan.
Which social media networks are integrated with Social Champ?
Facebook (Pages & Groups), Twitter, LinkedIn (Profiles & Pages), Instagram (Reminders & Business), Pinterest, and Google My Business.
Does Social Champ offer Lifetime Deals?
Social Champ occasionally offers Lifetime Deals. Our current offers can be viewed here or for any more information contact us.
How can a Social Champ account be deleted?
Connect with our customer support for any issues or from Social Champ’s account settings, an account can be deleted.