Auto RSS is Social Champ’s in-built feature that allows its users to automatically post from different websites to your added social media accounts using RSS feeds. Let’s learn how you can make the most of them using Social Champ!
1. Login from your Social Champ’s account and choose ‘Auto RSS’ from the second column on the left.
2. Click the ‘Add RSS Link’ button from the top right.
3. In the next window, type the website’s name and paste the RSS link in the given slot. You can even click the ‘Suggested RSS Feeds’ button to see a list of trending RSS Feeds that you can use.
4. In the next window, select the social accounts you would like to publish your RSS posts on.
5. Click next to start setting up your RSS post formats.
- First, set up the frequency of the posts to be posted on your social chosen social accounts. The number of posts with respect to time varies from pricing plan to plan.* Trial and Lifetime accounts will follow as per the pricing plans selected
- Then customize your feed post by ‘Latest Posts’ to enable the newest incoming posts to be posted or by ‘In A Sequence’ to post the past content which wasn’t posted due to the end of the daily limit.
- Select options to post content immediately or to add to a queue.
- Lastly, enable or disable the option for ‘Use Images’ or to ‘Customize RSS links’.
6. Next, optimize your RSS posts by adding a Title, Link, and Description as per your preference. For further customization, use the ‘Advanced Settings’ option.
7. If you would like to Repeat your RSS posts switch on the toggle. Once all is done, click ‘Add RSS’.
8. After the RSS is added, you can edit, delete, enable or disable your activated feeds.
More of a visual learner? Check out this Video Tutorial!
Great work! Now you know how to use the Auto-RSS feature with Social Champ.
Check out FAQs here.